With my whole family in town I decided to try out this Pinterest recipe for sweet potato fries. Coming up with the idea on the spot, I didn't have a lot of time to cook the sweet potatoes and I was low of ingredients. It was also raining so I couldn't give them those nice grill marks. I also decided to cook more than three potatoes, which is what the recipe called for. What a big mistake.
I made two sheet pans full. Dinner had already started when the sweet potatoes came out of the oven, so not many people had the appetite to try them. When I finally tried one I thought they were great! The cayenne pepper gave them an amazing kick but unfortunately not boiling the sweet potatoes completely and being unable to grill them made them a little eh...

I'd like to try to make these sweet potato fries again but following the recipe more accurately.
Star Rating:
Pinterest Pin for Recipe:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/360921357613652479/
No comments:
Post a Comment